Sercle is for survivors, people who want to stand with them, and a society that want to get it right.
We are developing a mobile app and a community platform with Machine Learning to provide access to affordable in-person/virtual therapy services and a safe space to survivors of sexual and gender-based violence.
Share Your Story
- A safe and open platform
- Accessible 24/7
- Survivors can share their stories in any format.
- Access helpful resources and tools.
- User Control
Book A Session
- Book a session with a an experienced therapist for personalized guidance and trauma-informed care.
- No matter your concerns, from nightmares, addictions, to dissociation, etc, we’re here to support you.
- You are not alone.
Open Data (Stats & Trends)
- Data from survivors of sexual and gender-based violence can help improve lives.
- This data includes trauma symptoms, mental health challenges, treatment history, and other relevant information.
- Sharing this data can help the next person with a similar experience and inform researchers and stakeholders about what survivors need.
Community Platform with Machine Learning
- Closed forums.
- Accessible 24/7.
- Survivors can share and process their experiences and trauma, track their progress, and go through their healing journey.
- In-house counselors to address specific needs.
- A platform for research.
- Peer-to-peer support.
Become A Partner
- Data and insights on cases, impact and trends for advocacy and community organizing.
- Research collaborations.
- Improved healing and intervention programs.
- Data and insights for insurers/pharma/health device manufacturers.
Nurture your community.
Advance your practice.
- Generate referrals for your practice.
- Free professional profile.
- Strong support system for clients.
- Data and valuable resources on clients’ experiences and conditions.
How You Can Help?
Get involved and help survivors of sexual and gender-based violence access free resources, 24/7 support, and affordable therapy at their fingertips.
Let's Help You Recover
Get all the support you need for your recovery journey. Speak to a counselor today.