Therapist Member Requirements
- You must be a licensed or provisionally licensed (Pre-Licensed/License Eligible) mental health clinician with a graduate degree in psychotherapy, counseling, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- You agree to Sercle Inc’s sliding scale range of $30-$60 for individual counseling (and $30-$70 for couples or family counseling) for Sercle Inc client members.
- We also accept student interns, who are allowed to offer $30 sessions to Sercle Inc clients. In that case, you must be completing your final, clinical internship to obtain your master’s degree. You will be required to provide proof of supervision, proof of internship enrollment, and a signed supervision contract.
- You will respond to Sercle Inc prospective client inquiries within 3-4 business days.
- You agree to work with a minimum of one Sercle Inc client annually.
We will review your application and verify your license online if we are able to. If we can’t find your information, we will contact you via email. Once our review is complete, you’ll be published in our directory.